Quality is a must at ESCRIBANO!
The latest and most sophisticated methods and procedures are applied at all stages, from design to production.
ESCRIBANO’s quality system is certified under international standards EN9100 and ISO9001. In addition, ESCRIBANO counts with several Quality Approvals from our customers in the Aeronautical, Aerospace and Defence sector, including NADCAP or PECAL.
ESCRIBANO provides in-house testing services.
ESCRIBANO’s Quality Inspection Department is one of the best equipped in Europe. We are one of Renishaw’s European Centres of Excellence, guaranteeing that our procedures and equipment meet the dimensions required for the products we manufacture.
During the manufacturing process, all parts are identified, controlling all stages of product development and maintaining process traceability, using software designed for this purpose by ESCRIBANO.
- 8 CMM available (up to 2,5X1,2 m)
- 1 Ultra-precision CMM machine. (up to 2x1m)
- 2 machines equipped with continuous touching probe.
Factory Inspection Area
- 3CMM available on workshop close to CNC machine.
NDT (Non Destructive Testing)
For non-destructive testing we use the most reliable methods in Ultrasound, X-ray, Induced Current, Penetrant liquids and Magnetic Particles. For each method and level the minimum qualification requirements for NDT personnel apply.
ESCRIBANO has invested in a vacuum furnace and spectrometers in order to perform soldering works of feed-throughs and connectors over aluminium nickel and gold plated boxes observing precise requirements.
The equipment available at ESCRIBANO to undertake this process is:
- CENTROTHERM VLO 20 vacuum furnace (environmentally controlled to prevent oxidation along with the soldering process with N2 and HCOOH).
- Helium spectrometer to test possible pores is the soldering process.
The following tests are performed:
- Hardness test (Brinell & Rockwell c)
- Impact test (Charpy & Izod)
- Tensile and compressive test (up to 20 ton)
- Process approved under EN 9100 & ISO 9001
It includes the following processes:
- Leak test
- Thermal test
- Proof test
- Flow test
- Vibration test
“REINDUSTRIALIZATION AND STRENGTHENING OF INDUSTRIAL COMPETITIVENESS”
MANUFACTURING PLANT FOR CONTROL STATIONS AND ELECTRO-OPTIC SYSTEMS
• The project MANUFACTURING PLANT FOR CONTROL STATIONS AND ELECTRO-OPTIC SYSTEMS has received funding from the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade within the Reindustrialization Program with file number RCI-040000-2016-319.
• The project MANUFACTURING PLANT FOR CONTROL STATIONS AND ELECTRO-OPTIC SYSTEMS (Phase II) has received funding from the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade within the Reindustrialization Program with file number RCI-040000-2017-289.
• The project EXTENSION OF MANUFACTURING PLANT FOR CONTROL STATIONS AND ELECTRO-OPTIC SYSTEMS has received funding from the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade within the Reindustrialization Program with file number RCI-040000-2018-221.
“STATE R&D PROGRAM ORIENTED TO THE CHALLENGES OF THE SOCIETY”
DEVELOPMENT OF MISSILE WARNING SYSTEM WITH LOW FALSE ALARMS FOR APPLICATION IN CIVIL AIRCRAFT
The main objective of the project is to develop a missile approach warning system (MAW) with a low false alarm rate (FAR) compared to existing products, maintaining or increasing the field of view. To this end, the best existing detector technology solutions are explored and expert system algorithms for image processing are developed to produce a prototype of an on-board warning system that could be massively applied in the future in civil aviation depending on the threat. The system to be developed in this project is, in brief, a system of detectors, with their corresponding optics, which monitor the entire environment of the aircraft and whose effectiveness would be measured mainly by the following parameters: Probability of detection of a real threat or probability of warning (POW) and false alarm rate (FAR).
This project has been financed by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities through the call for proposals RETOS-Collaboration 2017 of the State Programme for Research, Development and Innovation Oriented to the Challenges of Society within the framework of the State Plan for Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation 2013-2016 with file number RTC-2017-6372-8.
EXORAPI: CUSTOMIZATION OF PEDIATRIC EXOSKELETS AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR CHILDREN AFFECTED BY SEVERE NEUROMUSCULAR CONDITIONS
Escribano directed and projected the design and manufacture of electronic components and equipment, with the funding of the State program for Research, Development and Innovation Oriented to the Challenges of Society within the framework of the State Plan for Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation 2013-2016 with file number RTC-2016-4728-1.
• Industry 4.0 project co-financed by the EU with code No. 05 / 289486.9 / 17, focused on the APPLICATION OF INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS IN MANUFACTURING PROCESSES, IMPLEMENTATION OF APPLICATIONS AND SOLUTIONS IN THE VALUE CHAIN OF THE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY, CYBER-SECURITY AND DIGITAL TRUST.
CONNECTED INDUSTRY 4.0
• A Connected Industry 4.0 project issued by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism with code IC4-060000-2018-2 and defined as IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW ADVANCED COMPUTER TOOLS FOR THE AUTOMATION OF MANUFACTURING PROCESSES AND TO PROMOTE INTERCONNECTION WITH AGENTS IN THE VALUE CHAIN OF THE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY.